Fleet Management EcoSystem
Fleet Management means different things to different organisations. The fundamental elements are similar, but different organisations will focus on different features which provide sought after benefits in streamlining processes and efficiencies. At IntelliTrac, we have a complete fleet management eco system with functional elements to suit all organisations.
Contact Us For More Information
GPS Fleet Management At Its Finest
IntelliTrac Elite is the 4th generation flagship GPS Fleet Management Telematics device by IntelliTrac. With leading edge technology & functionality, the Elite sets the benchmark in the industry with functionality, scaleability & flexibility well beyond any other product in the market.
Providing all standard telematics functionality, Elite is further excelled by its ability to provide advanced telematics data which can be data mined to provide correlations between driving behaviour, fuel consumption, vehicle wear and tear, servicing costs, utilisation and vehicle in service availability times.
Live GPS Locations
IntelliTrac GPS Fleet Management Solutions provide accurate live real time GPS locations of all vehicles in your fleet:-
- Live GPS Locations
- Replay Journeys
- Receive Alerts for vehicles operating outside defined rules
- Vehicle Activity Reporting
- Monitor live locations, speed and driving behaviour
Driver Behaviour Analysis
IntelliTrac's driver behaviour analysis algorithms go over and above the industry standards of counting the number of harsh acceleration, braking, cornering and speeding events.
Working with multiple universities and research centres globally, IntelliTrac has developed algorithms which monitor second by second variations in driving habits as well as factoring in road types, familiarity to routes and time of day travel to provide advanced predictions of driving behaviour and the likelihood of incidents.
Accurate Fuel Purchase & Usage Information
Is your business relying on paper based technologies to predict odometer readings, fuel consumption & FBT?
At IntelliTrac our Fleet management Solutions provide:-
- Accurate Odometer & Engine Hour Readings
- Accurate Fuel Consumption
- Quantify Fuel Usage and Possible Fuel Theft
- Match Fuel Card Usage To Refueling location
- Match Fuel Type & Quantity Purchased To Vehicle Specifications
- Calculate Business & Private Use & Days available for private use for FBT Logbooks
- Calculate Fuel tax Credits in Australia and RUC in New Zealand
Service & Maintenance Reminders
IntelliTrac provides modules to configure planned inspections, servicing, maintenance and configurable reminders.
This flexible module provides the following features:
- Reminders based on odometer
- Reminders based on hour meter
- Reminders based on times & Seasons
- Reminders for Rego, Insurance, Safety Checks
- Disposal reminders based on time, hourmeter & odometer
- Service Parts & Checklists Required For Each Service
CoR, FTC, FBT, RUC Compliance
Fleet managers are constantly trying to take the guess work out of their decision making as well as streamlining administrative compliance. IntelliTrac solutions assist with a number of modules and apps to streamline:-
- Pre-start Check lists and reporting of maintenance issues
- Fatigue Management and Electronic Driver Logbooks
- Fringe Benefits Tax and Electronic Logbooks
- Fuel Tax Credits reporting and substatiation (Au)
- Road User Charge management and refund claims (NZ)
- Route Planning & Optimisation
- Work order scheduling, assignment & monitoring
Knowing how to get the best value from your assets is important to all fleet managers. IntelliTrac offers a number of live dashboards and reporting tools providing information such as :-
- Utilisation during business hours
- Utilisation in field
- Average hours used per day/month/year
- Distance travelled & travel duration
- Inherent downtime
- Late in field starts & early finishes
- Average hours avalaible for use - Pool Cars
- Average hours parked at company locations per day