A Good Fleet Management Maintenance & Servicing Solution Should :
- Provide automated service reminders based on sechuled service intervals for each vehicle in the fleet.
- Service schedules should include many types of service & maintenance, and not limited to oil changes and safety check, buyt should also include tyre rotation schedules, timing belt replacements and more.
- Service schedules should be variable and based on a combination of odometer, hour meter and time.
- Each service schedule should include parts required and inspection check lists.
- Enter and Log vehicle maintenance & service data, parts used, costs, check list items
- Enter expected disposal criteria such as time, odometer or hour meter readings
- Be alerted of urgent & pending maintenance reported via pre-start check lists
- Calculate total cost of maintenance over vehicle lifecycle and per km travelled or hour operated
- Pre-empt vehicle disposal based on mean time between failure and mean time to repair
A Great GPS Managed Maintenance System will further enhance the offering by using GPS Telemetry data to:
- Provide reporting, dashboards and alerts on
- Vehicles due for service based on odometer, hour meter or time
- Vehicles due for disposal based on odometer, hour meter or time
- Vehicles due for disposal based on mean time between failure
- Provide Electronic Pre-Start Check list exception data alerting maintenance issues
- Accurately Monitor Average Fuel Consumption is within vehicle specifications
- Correlate driving behaviour to fuel consumption, maintenance costs & Mean time between failures
- Correlate utilisation to maintenance costs